photo blogbanner_zps38f40af3.png
home about


hello

 photo ME2_zps39a4abd1.jpg

Hey Guys! It's Mousie I am a Youtuber, and this is my little blog on things. ^_^ Stay S'wonderful Lovelies!

Mousie's Links

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Pinterest
Visit Mousie Mouse's profile on Pinterest.
ARCHIEVE



Sponsors

CREDIT

© 2014 - Skins by Yuki. Bascode by Dhy. and Edit by Alya.
Getting Ready For Ireland: Clothes Part One!
Saturday, July 19, 2014 | 7 Comments

So if you don't already know, I am heading to Ireland in a little over a month and I wanted to get some new clothes for the trip. Since the trip is in September, I also wanted to prepare for Eurogamer. What I found is pretty cute! Here are the first few outfits I got! (The rest will be tomorrow ^_^)
EDIT: I forgot to put my review for Modcloth and Dresslink.
Both sites are very nice. Dresslink is a bit lower quality than Modcloth and the price definitely shows it.
If you want cheap clothing, Dresslink is definitely an awesome site. I've heard of another site similar to this called sammydress.com , but I have yet to review it. Modcloth has been one of my favorite sites for a very long time, but it is a bit pricey. The clothes are really good quality and pretty much everything is super cute.
I will be buying more clothes from these sites in the future for sure! ♥

I got most of my clothes from Dresslink.com , Modcloth.com , and my closet of things I already had.
As well as my DIY Floral Mouse Ears which will be a later post! :)

Outfit 1:
♥Jumper: Modcloth ♥Tights: Dresslink ♥ Shirt: Back of my closet ♥ Shoes: JCPenny ♥ DIY Ears

         



Outfit 2:
♥Shirt: Modcloth ♥Skirt: Wet Seal ♥Shoes: Modcloth ♥ DIY Ears




And here's some extra stuff I got all from Dresslink


Until next time Lovelies! ♥♥ The rest will be Monday! ♥♥
Mousie

Blogger Emyrose said...

Lovely! ♥♥ Mousie, you're beautiful! Excited for more! ♥

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You look beautiful in anything Mousie!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much guys! ♥♥♥

 
Blogger TheDailyTeen said...

Omg all of the outfits are so cute especially on you! :3

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Your so pretty! Ps. I really wanna meet you one day...

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi mousie!!!! <3 you

 
Blogger mini minions said...

Ohoooooo purity

 

Post a Comment