photo blogbanner_zps38f40af3.png
home about


hello

 photo ME2_zps39a4abd1.jpg

Hey Guys! It's Mousie I am a Youtuber, and this is my little blog on things. ^_^ Stay S'wonderful Lovelies!

Mousie's Links

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Pinterest
Visit Mousie Mouse's profile on Pinterest.
ARCHIEVE



Sponsors

CREDIT

© 2014 - Skins by Yuki. Bascode by Dhy. and Edit by Alya.
Getting Ready For Ireland: Info On My Trip!
Sunday, July 20, 2014 | 5 Comments

Hello Lovelies!
In response to a lot of people asking about my trip to Ireland, I decided to answer a few things here.

So why am I going to Ireland for the whole month of September?
Answer: To see my boyfriend Ross!
Basically, I will be in Ireland for the whole month of September and we will be going around looking at castles and such. Basically, it's my vacation/holiday.

Meet ups?
Yes! We will be planning a meet-up in the Dublin area on September 13th. It might be at a pottery painting studio of sorts. Maybe the zoo, we haven't really decided yet.

For four days out of that, I will be heading to London for Eurogamer!

Will there still be videos?
Yes, of course! Now this doesn't leave much time to record while I am abroad since I want it to be a vacation. That means I need to have about 100 videos done before I go. (That's a lot! Woah!) This means hours and hours of recording and hours and hours of editing for the next month. (Hence why I cut back two of my series, and made way for an easier more fun one)


I hope this clears up any confusion on why certain changes are happening on my channel.

I will keep you guys updated as always :) And there may be edits to this post if I happen across more questions from you guys! ♥
If you have any questions on stuff just comment below!

Love you guys ♥ Stay S'wonderful Lovelies ♥
Mousie

EDIT:
In response to Emily, I will be vlogging my trip to Ireland and Eurogamer. As well has daily updates and pictures on this blog. :)

Blogger Emyrose said...

It's great that you'll be able to see Ross! Do you plan on vlogging Ireland/Eurogamer {don't feel like you have to, only wondering :) } Love you Mousie! ♥♥

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Will you be posting pics on twitter and Instagram just wanna see the castles you don'thave to tho thnxs anyway STAY S'WONDERFUL♥♥♥♥P.s I sent a comment already idk if it got thru cuz my device was glitching but if you did get it just ignore this comment

 
Blogger Emyrose said...

Awesome! Much love Mouse-a-lot! ♥

 
Blogger Unknown said...

To Oceana, I definitely will be posting some stuff on Instagram and twitter but, all the trip photos and trip description will be here and in my vlogs on YT. ♥

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mousie I am a YouTube that is starting out and I would love it if I could join in one of your vids or you could join one of mine I LOVE YOUR CONTENT And if I could only watch one youtuber I would choose you

PS I won't be affended if you can't join but plz reply

-Mr Koala

 

Post a Comment