photo blogbanner_zps38f40af3.png
home about


hello

 photo ME2_zps39a4abd1.jpg

Hey Guys! It's Mousie I am a Youtuber, and this is my little blog on things. ^_^ Stay S'wonderful Lovelies!

Mousie's Links

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Pinterest
Visit Mousie Mouse's profile on Pinterest.
ARCHIEVE



Sponsors

CREDIT

© 2014 - Skins by Yuki. Bascode by Dhy. and Edit by Alya.
Getting Ready For Ireland: Outtakes
Wednesday, July 23, 2014 | 2 Comments

Sometimes I think my favorite part of a photoshoot are the outtakes. Honestly, who doesn't love to giggle?
Most of the clothes came from dresslink.com and modcloth.com . Enjoy the sillyness! If you want to see the review check out part one. Also, my DIY Ears post will be out soon! :)

Part Two
Curious, what are you doing?

Me: Curious why?
Curious: I want to be famous!

Curious: Look at my fabulous tail, I groom it daily. Purrrrrrrr.

DERP DERP DERP




I WANT TO BE A DRAGON!

Stay S'wonderful Lovelies! ♥
Mousie


P.S. Ignore this part ♥ <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12613471/?claim=9nxarufpxne">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Blogger Emyrose said...

Lovely! Curious wanted to be a star :3 Much love Mousie ♥♥♥

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Emily ♥♥♥

 

Post a Comment