photo blogbanner_zps38f40af3.png
home about


hello

 photo ME2_zps39a4abd1.jpg

Hey Guys! It's Mousie I am a Youtuber, and this is my little blog on things. ^_^ Stay S'wonderful Lovelies!

Mousie's Links

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Pinterest
Visit Mousie Mouse's profile on Pinterest.
ARCHIEVE



Sponsors

CREDIT

© 2014 - Skins by Yuki. Bascode by Dhy. and Edit by Alya.
DIY: Fixing a Broken Chest
Thursday, July 31, 2014 | 1 Comments

Recently, I took a trip to Hobby Lobby for some craft supplies and I came across this broken chest. Now just because it's broken, doesn't mean you can't fix it. The chest was originally $99 and now it only cost me $14.
The chest was marked down to $10 and the new hinges for it cost me about $4. Now that's a deal if you ask me! I'm using it to store all my unused equipment! I love it!

Also I would recommend bigger hinges if you ever come across a chest broken like this. What I picked works nice but bigger ones will do better. The original chest had 2 hinges, I replaced them with 3. I also fixed the chips and broken wood parts with wood putty. It works perfectly no matter how big or deep the chip is. :) Enjoy!


New Hinges and Wood Putty to fix the broken parts!
                            


Until next time Lovelies! Stay S'wonderful!
Mousie

Blogger Emyrose said...

Cool, much love Mousie! ♥♥♥

 

Post a Comment