photo blogbanner_zps38f40af3.png
home about


hello

 photo ME2_zps39a4abd1.jpg

Hey Guys! It's Mousie I am a Youtuber, and this is my little blog on things. ^_^ Stay S'wonderful Lovelies!

Mousie's Links

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Pinterest
Visit Mousie Mouse's profile on Pinterest.
ARCHIEVE



Sponsors

CREDIT

© 2014 - Skins by Yuki. Bascode by Dhy. and Edit by Alya.
DIY Floral-Wire Mouse Ears
Thursday, August 7, 2014 | 2 Comments


Hey lovelies!
As promised here is my DIY Floral Mouse Ears from my recent photoshoots! Most of the materials I already had on hand. You can get pretty much all of the materials from a craft store or somewhere online. I recommend Hobby Lobby (that's like my second home). Hobby Lobby has anything, and I mean ANYTHING, you could possibly need.





Materials:

  • Fake Flowers
  • Thick Wire
  • Wire Cutter
  • Pliers
  • Headband (thin)
  • Optional: Spray Paint
CAUTION: Wire can hurt to work with, have an adult help you.

Step One:
If you want to spray paint your headband I recommend you do it now so it has time to dry. Also, make sure you do it outside. :)

Step Two:
Make two Identical wire loops. I recommend making two lengths around.



 Step 3: Prepare your flowers, they pretty much pop right off the plastic stem.


Step 4: Get a long piece of wire and start wrapping it around the loop.

Step 5: Add flowers as you wrap around




Step 7: Finish the wire and leave a small space with no flowers :)


Step 8: Yay! One ear done, time to repeat the other one!


Step 9: Attach to the headband with another length of wire. I would try on the headband to see where the placement works best.


And done! There you have it! Mousie Mouse Floral Ears! 

You can view my white ears from my photoshoot HERE

And here are my Red ones :)

If you have any questions, be sure to ask bellow! I will be doing a tutorial on my fabric ears soon as well, so look out! :D
Stay S'wonderful Lovelies!
Mousie

Blogger Emyrose said...

So adorable! Definitely going to try this, although I don't think I'll be allowed to wear it in school :) Love you Mousie! ♥♥

 
Blogger Naycam said...

So cute

 

Post a Comment