photo blogbanner_zps38f40af3.png
home about


hello

 photo ME2_zps39a4abd1.jpg

Hey Guys! It's Mousie I am a Youtuber, and this is my little blog on things. ^_^ Stay S'wonderful Lovelies!

Mousie's Links

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Pinterest
Visit Mousie Mouse's profile on Pinterest.
ARCHIEVE



Sponsors

CREDIT

© 2014 - Skins by Yuki. Bascode by Dhy. and Edit by Alya.
Little Updates
Monday, August 18, 2014 | 1 Comments

Wow! It's so close to my trip to Ireland! I've started to pack my suitcases and everything!
Crazy right? It feels like only yesterday I booked the tickets and now it's less than two weeks away!
I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous about it. It's the first time I have ever traveled abroad. I'm not nervous about the flight though, as I am comfortable with planes. It's an adventure!

 Things are getting busy, just wanted to let you guys know my next post may be a little while as I am working on the pictures for it :) 
Plus, soon I will be starting my posts on my Ireland trip! This is exciting!


So, what kind of DIYs do you guy want me to try before I go? 

Stay S'Wonderful lovelies! <3
Mousie 

Blogger Emyrose said...

Excited for you Mousie! Maybe you could post something showing what your style is and what type of clothes you generally look at? Because all of your clothes are so cute! *-* or maybe a house tour / gaming setup through pictures? Much love Mousie! ♥♥♥

 

Post a Comment